Our new chore chart we made. I love it and most importantly the kids do to! I saw the idea on the internet under clip art - chore boards. There were several different ones all using the the same idea.
- Tray painted a board, large enough to fit all the kids names, to match our living room decor.
- I used a Cricket to create all the lettering. (Jasmine Font)
- The images for the cards I found on google - clip art and created a word document with them. (Below is a link you can open and use the cards I created)
- I printed the word document on regular paper.
- Each kid has their own cardstock color for their everyday regular chores (brush teeth, brush hair...). I used patterned coordinating scrapbooking paper for the chores that I alternate between the kids. I glued the word document to the back side of the cardstock and scrapbooking paper then cut.
- I laminated and cut again.
- I hole punched the cards. I would suggest hole punching one and using it to stack on the others so you get all your holes in the exact spot.
- We got the hooks at Home Depot really cheap.